Skip to content
- The Idaho Eye Center Website is Not a Substitute for Medical Advice: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, available on or through this Website (“Content”) are for general informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
- Idaho Eye Center Not Liable: THE IDAHO EYE CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY IMPLIED ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE DELIVERED THROUGH THIS MEDIUM. THEY CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM ACTUAL VISITS/CONSULTATIONS WITH YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
- Confirm Information with Other Sources and Your Doctor: You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained on or through this Website. After reading articles or other Content from this Website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare and/or eye care provider.
- Call Your Doctor or 911 in Case of Emergency: If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
- Rely At Your Own Risk: RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Potentially Offensive Materials: This Website may contain health or medical-related materials, which you may find to be offensive. The Idaho Eye Center, its licensors, and its suppliers accept no responsibility for such materials